Two weeks Faculty Development Programme on Entrepreneurship
Faculty Development Programme
18 June 2019 to 01 July 2019
Technology Business Incubator
Graphic Era (Deemed to be University), Dehradun
National Science and Technology Entrepreneurship Development Board (NSTEDB) is an apex body
under the Department of Science & Technology, Govt. of India. It has been focusing
entrepreneurship among the persons with Science & Technology background with a view to
make “JOB GENERATORS” rather than “JOB SEEKERS” Employment generation through the
application of S&T is also encouraged based on innovative methods, techniques and equipments
and support through information and trained S&T manpower. The NSTEDB continues to pursue
and strengthen its multifarious activities/programmes taken up earlier, in addition to
conceptualizing and initiating new programmes in consultation with institutions processing
expertise in specific field. Some of the activities/programmes are as follows:
Entrepreneurship Awareness Camp (EAC) for college students (3 Days).
Entrepreneurship Development programme for unemployed S&T youths (4Weeks).
Technology Based Entrepreneurship Development Programme (TEDP) on specific areas for
students and youth (6 weeks).
Faculty Development Programme (FDP) on Entrepreneurship for teachers/faculty of college
and university (2 Weeks).
Science & Technology Entrepreneurship Development (STED) project for the development of
an area based on rural technology.
- To create an awareness of the need and importance of entrepreneurship.
- To impart knowledge and develop skills in diverse training methods in imparting
training to students and entrepreneurs.
- To plan curriculum that can imbibe the skills and competencies to achieve goals
directed by values, have a positive attitude and have the ability to cope with the
- To develop teachers with an entrepreneurial and professional mindset.
- To make them aware about promotional financial & regulating scheme for MSME.
- To guide them for techniques of preparation of feasible & viable project.
- To guide them for “Techniques of proposal preparation.
- Achievement Motivation. Concept of Entrepreneurs, Enterprise and Entrepreneurship.
- Prospects of developing entrepreneurship, particularly science & technology
- Business Opportunity Guidance. Techniques to select suitable projects.
- Project identification, formulation and appraisal.
- Market survey techniques & tools of market survey.
Lectures, discussions, role play
Interaction with successful entrepreneurs
Assignment both individually as well as group
Faculty members of university/ engineering/management/science college as well
as faculty of polytechnic who wish to become the motivator, trainer & facilitator
The programme is full time. Classroom sessions will be between 10:00 A.M. to 4:30
P.M., with appropriate breaks for tea, coffee and lunch.
Graphic Era (Deemed to be University), Dehradun, Uttarakhand
Nomination shall be filled through link https://forms.gle/SoPYJfw4YMi574TL8
latest by 15 June 2019
Xerox copy is acceptable for the registration if unable to fill Google form.
For more details:
TBI Graphic Era( Deemed to be University) Mr. Vishal JC CEO, TBI-GEU E-mail: email@example.com/ firstname.lastname@example.org Mob: 7738020999
Technology Business Incubator-KIET
KIET Group of Institutions, Ghaziabad
13th Km. Stone, Delhi-Meerut Road, NH-58,
Muradnagar, Ghaziabad, U.P., India, 201206